Volunteer Group Opportunities
Is your organization interested in group volunteer opportunities with Animal Place? We are happy to host your organization for a day of farmed animal fun!
During your volunteer group experience, you will learn how to maintain and clean barns and pastures, and learn more about the history of Animal Place from our team of sanctuary experts. In addition, you will be able to meet and greet our amazing animal residents and learn more about their inspiring journeys.
Sample Group Volunteer Day Schedule
Note that this can be customized to suit your group’s needs.
8:45am: Arrive at main pavilion, meet with Volunteer Coordinator for check-in and name tag
9:00am-9:30am: Group introductions and introduction to Animal Place
9:30am-12:00pm: Morning chores with Animal Care staff
12:00pm-1:00pm: Lunch break under the main pavilion (Please arrange to bring your own lunch)
1:00pm-3:00pm: Animal socializing with chickens, goats, rabbits, and sheep
What to Bring
- Proper attire is long pants and calf-high boots, no matter the weather. We also have extra boots on the premises if anyone in your group is in need of a pair.
- Refillable water bottle, hat and sunscreen
- Lunch (with respect to the animals, please bring only vegan food to the sanctuary – no meat, dairy, or eggs)
- There is no cost to schedule a volunteer group experience, but you are encouraged to bring your wallet and check out our fabulous merchandise! All proceeds go directly toward caring for our animal residents.
- Pictures are also highly encouraged, so make sure you bring your camera (our animals absolutely love to be photographed)! We will also take a group photo and tag you on social media!
If you are interested in setting up a volunteer group experience for your organization, please complete the volunteer group application below. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We hope to see you soon!