Farmed Animal Conference E-Summit
The critical issues affecting farmed animals are only increasing during this global pandemic, and as animal activists, vegans, environmentalists, and plant-based eaters we know we must do more to:
- Be a more effective and strategic advocate
- Educate and empower others to make a change
- Influence law and policy decisions affecting animals
- Build a bigger, more inclusive movement
- Organize a successful campaign
- Amplify your and your organization’s voice with social media
- Work hands-on with farmed animals
- Find your perfect role in the movement
- Talk with friends, family, even your doctor about a vegan diet!
That’s why we are so excited to bring this free 7-day online event to you, the Farmed Animal Conference E-Summit (FACES)!
You can learn absolutely everything you’d ever want to know about the summit over here, but as a quick overview:
- The summit will run August 3-9, 2020.
- Each day will be packed with amazing speakers discussing the future of the farmed animal movement, including Animal Place’s Executive Director Kim Sturla, Peter Singer, Miyoko Schinner, Brenda Sanders, Aryenish Birdie, Louie Psihoyos, Melanie Joy, Kip Andersen, Dr. Neal Barnard and many more!
- You can attend the summit absolutely free, but you can choose to grab the FACES Summit Pack at any time. The FACES Summit Pack will give you an all-access pass to the summit (meaning you get to keep all the videos, audios, and transcripts for life).
The FACES Summit Pack is currently being offered at a special price, and it will disappear for good once the summit is over, so consider purchasing now! Any profits from Summit Packs will support Animal Place.
Are you excited?! (We sure are!)
Head over to the website to learn more and grab your free ticket. A confirmation email will be sent straight to your inbox afterwards.
– Kelcie Leach, Program Director
hi there…i purchased the e summit last sunday and did not get an email of confirmation. Just making sure my name made the registration of purchasers
I’m sure you are super busy!! we are so excited and grateful to be able to order this as we cant ever go to conferences as we farm in the summers so this is amzing!
Hi! Did this get taken care of?
I was given you name from my vet. I am closing down my small animal assisted activity / therapy program and I have 3 potbelly pigs and 1 Nigerian dwarf buck that I need to find a home for as soon as possible. If you can help please call me at 7072906753. Thanks.
Hi, Glenn, you can email Marji at email@example.com. She’s in charge of animal placement. I hope we can help!