Easy Vegan Cashew Parmesan
All you need is a food processor or a blender with a milling blade, four ingredients and in a matter of 5 minutes you will have a perfectly tasty vegan parmesan!
- 100 g/3.5oz raw cashews abt 3/4 cup
- 12 g/0.4oz 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder optional
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or a blender with a milling blade.
- Pulse the ingredients using short pulses until the cashews are finely ground. Take care not to over-process, otherwise the mix will become sticky and won’t sprinkle well.
- Serve over pasta dishes, salads, risotto, pizza, or whatever you fancy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!