Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 250 g hazelnuts
- 70 g Dark Chocolate
- 2-3 tbs liquid sweetener
- 2-3 tbs melted coconut oil/neutral oil
- Pinch of salt
- Roast the hazelnuts at 200°C for 7-10 minutes, let them cool slightly and then rub them together to remove excess skin
- Blend the nuts until nice and creamy, scraping down the sides of the machine a few times ~Pour in the melted chocolate + syrup and blend until it clumps together
- Add oil bit by bit until your desired consistency is reached and season with salt
- Transfer to jars and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!