Spaghetti with avocado pesto
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- a few basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- 20 g of pine nuts
- 300 g of spaghetti
- candied tomatoes
- Peel and pit the avocado. Coarsely chop it and mix with the lemon juice.
- Add the other ingredients: pine nuts, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend gently until you get a creamy and homogeneous pesto. Remember to keep a few whole pine nuts to decorate your plate.
- Keep in a cool place.
- Heat a large volume of water. When the water is boiling, add coarse salt, stir and add the pasta. Stir regularly and cook the pasta for the time indicated on the package. Spaghetti takes about 8 minutes to cook, depending on the brand. Drain.
- In a large bowl, pour the pasta and avocado pesto and toss.
- To serve, add whole pine nuts, possibly toasted, and small candied tomatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!