Tofu and peach brochette with rosemary
- 1.5 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp of vegan Worcester Sauce
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- 400 g plain tofu
- 2 yellow peaches not too soft
- 8 sprigs of rosemary
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, adding them one by one, and pour into a dish.
- Gently pat the tofu dry with a cloth or paper towel, then cut into large cubes. Add the diced tofu to the marinade and mix. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes (otherwise 1 to 2 hours).
- Wash the rosemary sprigs, and remove the leaves from the base (the widest part of the sprigs) over 3 cm. Cut the tips of the sprigs with a knife if necessary.
- Cut the peaches into pieces and set aside.
- Assemble the skewers gently, alternating tofu and peach pieces.
IN THE OVEN:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, with the grill, place baking paper on the broiler pan.
- Place the skewers on the oven rack and drizzle a little marinade with a spoon. Cook for a few minutes until the tofu cubes and peaches are golden brown, turn the skewers over, add a little marinade and cook the other side in the same way.
- Brush the brochettes lightly with marinade on a plate and grill them on the barbecue for a few minutes, brush again, then turn them over and grill the other side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!