Easy Vegan Cashew Parmesan
All you need is a food processor or a blender with a milling blade, four ingredients and in a matter of 5 minutes you will have a perfectly tasty vegan parmesan!
- 100 g/3.5oz raw cashews abt 3/4 cup
- 12 g/0.4oz 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder optional
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or a blender with a milling blade.
- Pulse the ingredients using short pulses until the cashews are finely ground. Take care not to over-process, otherwise the mix will become sticky and won’t sprinkle well.
- Serve over pasta dishes, salads, risotto, pizza, or whatever you fancy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Chai Spice Apple Muffins Eating Chai Spice Apple Muffins for breakfast is a given, but they are also yummy for a snack when the munchies hit or even for dessert....
Lime and Mango Peanut Noodle Soup This Lime and Mango Peanut Noodle Soup is a tasty whole food, plant-based soup, and especially so if you like the flavors of Thai...