Easy Vegan Cashew Parmesan
All you need is a food processor or a blender with a milling blade, four ingredients and in a matter of 5 minutes you will have a perfectly tasty vegan parmesan!
- 100 g/3.5oz raw cashews abt 3/4 cup
- 12 g/0.4oz 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder optional
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or a blender with a milling blade.
- Pulse the ingredients using short pulses until the cashews are finely ground. Take care not to over-process, otherwise the mix will become sticky and won’t sprinkle well.
- Serve over pasta dishes, salads, risotto, pizza, or whatever you fancy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Vegan Double Chocolate Banana Smoothie Indulgent and healthy at the same time. This double choc banana smoothie is made with only four ingredients, tastes delicious, contains 25 grams of protein...
Sunday brunch Scrumptious and comfort Sunday brunch. 1 onion1 red bell pepper4 potatoeshalf Soy Chorizo (Trader Joe's)1 cup Just Egg Cook the onion and bell pepper on medium heat in...